The American Range Vitesse Series Cooktop is designed to fit your kitchen countertop with style, power and the versatility of a professional range we are known for. We bring our expertise and decades of experience from manufacturing custom commercial cooking equipment into this stylish yet powerful industry leading drop-in cooktop. Not only is it powerful, it also has amazing simmer capabilities. With sealed burners and a bead blasted, stainless steel burner area, you wind up with a cooktop that is also easy to keep clean.
- ARDCT-305 is a 30" unit with 5 sealed burners:
one - 21,000 BTU (lg), four - 13,000 BTU (sm) for a total of 73,000 BTUs.
- Ultra low simmer setting, as low as 500 BTUs.
- Automatic electronic ignition with single point ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting.
- Brass burner heads.
- Porcelain burner caps.
- Brass valves for long lasting, accurate flame settings.
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates allows for easy transfer of pots and pans across the cooking surface.
- Die-cast satin knobs with chrome trim.
- Limited warranty, parts and labor.
Offer Expires: 8/1/2023 to 10/15/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 11/15/2023
Receive up to an $1000 rebate with purchase of qualifying American Range models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 11/15/2023.
We serve, and provide delivery to the entire Washington DC Metro Area. Full professional delivery and installation services are available in the state of Virginia, as well as limited services in Washington DC and Maryland. We do not, however, ship appliances outside of the Washington DC Metro Area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.