Available fuel options :
- Liquid propane
- Natural gas
- The ready to finish island is designed for easy delivery and fast assembly. The island can be assembled within 30 minutes by two to three people.
- Whether you're interested in just the island or in one of the full packages that Sedona by Lynx is offering, this solution will reduce the cost of building an outdoor kitchen by up to 60%.
- The outdoor kitchen is an extension of your home. Finish the island to match the architecture of your home. Choose from a variety of packages and the grill size that suits you
- Framing made of galvanized steel and hardiback board with Mold Block Technology. Each island is handcrafted and backed by a limited lifetime warranty by Lynx Grills.
- Package includes a 42" Sedona by Lynx grill, door drawer combination (LSA), double side burner (LSB502), trash center (L18TC), paper towel dispenser (L16TWL), double utility drawers (LUD519), and refrigeration (L500REF). Island is fully reversible from "L" left to "L" right.
||SEDONA BY LYNX
|Internal Item ID
We serve, and provide delivery to the entire Washington DC Metro Area. Full professional delivery and installation services are available in the state of Virginia, as well as limited services in Washington DC and Maryland. We do not, however, ship appliances outside of the Washington DC Metro Area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.